The lottery for the 2016-2017 school year has passed, but we are still accepting applications. If you are interested in your child attending the school this year, please click the button below for an application. Students will be placed on the wait list in the order in which their application is received.
LOTTERY APPLICATION AND ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, students must turn five (5) years old on or before December 31, 2017.
- Preference will be given to siblings of current Citizens of the World Crown Heights students.
- Preference will be given to students residing in New York City’s Community School District (CSD) 17.
- A separate application must be filled out for each applying student.
- Signed applications must be received by 5:00 PM EDT, Saturday, April 1, 2017. Applications received after 5:00 PM will be placed on the wait list in the order in which they were received.
- A lottery will be held on Thursday, April 6, 2017, at 10:30 AM EST, location to be determined.
- To complete enrollment, applicants who are accepted must provide proof of address and complete an enrollment package in a timely manner, which will be provided to families upon acceptance.
Tours for prospective families will be held every Tuesday morning at 9:30 am from December 4th through March 21st. Evening tours will be held at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, January 25th, Wednesday, March 1st and Wednesday, March 22nd. If you need to request a tour at a time other than what is listed above, please call the main office at 718-221-5095.
*There will be no morning tours on December 27th and February 21st as school is not in session.
Non-Discrimination Statement: A charter school shall not discriminate against or limit the admission of any student on any unlawful basis, including on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, intellectual ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, athletic ability, race, creed, national origin, religion or ancestry. A school may not require any action by a student or family (such as an admissions test, interview, essay, attendance at an information session, etc.) in order for an applicant to either receive or submit an application for admission to that school.
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page by clicking here.